If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books
1) CHECK YOUR CONNECTION
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet.
- Disconnect to the University WIFI network.
- Try to connect your laptop outside university WIFI network.
- or connect your laptop to your mobile data
- Check you Appstore
2) Update your software
- Update your O.S version of your device ( iOS, macOS, and iTunes)
3) Update your Account
- update your apple id
- If you recently changed your Apple ID or password, you might have to sign out and sign back in.
4) Check the Time and Date
Make sure that the date and time on your device are set correctly for your time zone.
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Go to Settings > General > Date & Time. Get more help with date and time.
- On your Mac: Open System Preferences > Date & Time.
- On your Apple TV: Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
- On your PC: Search for timedate.cpl using the search box or Search charm.
- If they're not, set the correct date and time, or turn on the option to set it automatically.