How to Set up an Automatic Out of Office Reply in Gmail
1. Login to your uap.asia account or to your Gmail account.
2. Then click the clog in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Next, select settings.
4. Then scroll down and check the box next to Vacation responder on.
5. Next, set your automatic reply dates. (Check the Last day box and input the last day you want to send automatic replies. You can skip this step if you’re going to manually turn off automatic replies when you get back to the office. This might be more convenient if you’re not sure when you’ll be back.).
6. Then type your out of office message. (This will be the automatic response sent to people from your company who email you while you’re away.)
7. Finally, click Save Changes.